Monday, June 28, 2010

See. you have to look at the time. Aiyah, I'll just say. It's like 5am and I'm awake because of my emcee stuff and I only slept for like 4 hours. I have to walk real slowly and type real softly cuz my baby cousin sis is sleeping in the guest room a.k.a here. Ta-ma-de I am really pissed off. Reminded me so much why I hated this time of year since form3. It's school concert. It's the time of year where we're stuck in between exams and non-exams. It's his month. His birth, his leaving. (He's not dead lah)Dammit even Kakak was talking to me about him yesterday. I was reading a book and I saw the date in my book. And it was MJ's death anniversary. Everything revolves and revolves.

PS: A lot of people have come and tell me I'm emo after they read my blog. Please don't. I am not and your asking pisses me off. I will say it when I'm emo. I don't shuddup and say everything is fine. I tell people about it so that my emo-ness decrease or whatever shit at least I can get it off my chest.

PPS: In this post I'm angry not emo.

JY
Please come back.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.