Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am this kind of person, where I do something and I find that I can't do it, I just give up. Not all the time mind. (but most of the time). There's this one time, me and my brother bought a plant to brighten up our bathroom. And it was a really nice plant. It's edible! Its leaves are sweet and minty. So it's like you're halfway shitting and you think its too smelly, you can just turn 90 degrees and pluck a leave and poop pop it into your mouth. Dot dot dot, it was a really nice plant. And I effing killed it. Not on purpose. It was the term 1 exam, and I was studying into the night, so I forgot to water the plant. And our exams are always like 2 weeks. So it died. Wait! Not yet. It was wilting first. Really puny and yellow and wilt-y. I tried to save it. I did! Water and water and water everyday. Died anyway. =(

So now I'm thinking. There's nothing in my bathroom.
I want a nice fish. >:)


JY
Pele Pele.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.