Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm starting to slack off again, but it's difficult to maintain a blog running when you're watching a series. Bah, feeling guilty again cuz my brother has restarted his blog. After reading it, I felt like... ...I felt pity, and sympathy, and gulit. I wouldn't say I know him best in the family, but I always tried to understand and approve in whatever he does. I'll try better and harder, I promise. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I think there's a problem with my brother, it's just that he's been nearly always away from us(his family) for the pass 7 years, so I'm implying that I need to work harder to make him a part of all of us. It's complicated, but whatever, it's how I feel.

I don't feel like I want to go to tomorrow's Picnic, 4 major events of the Prefectorial Board has force me to conclude that they can the best come out with lame games just to pass our time; they host the Picnic merely for the sake of hosting it, nothing more. Plus, none of them is willing to contribute or do things to make the event more fun; the last time someone did that(he took off his shirt)he was kicked out of the board. Conclusion: It's a waste of time. But I'm the sort of leader for this year's Picnic, and I'm gonna have to go out of responsibility. The thing is, my parents will be landing in PIA at 9a.m. tomorrow, and however mean I sound when they're going away, I do miss them. I'm not gonna miss seeing my parents for an event that's such a waste of time. So I'm gonna go late. It's like they're forcing me away slowly anyway.

I made a new discovery today: I know why western girls have sex much earlier and much easier than us Asians. They use tampons. -.-
I tried today and can only go halfway.
Ouch.

JY
I'm quoteless.

4 comments:

Blackfish said...

Hay. I don't need your pity. Just sayin'.

The Cili Padi said...

hey girl...
why din go picnic at last?
I was aigao-ing telling ppl i noe you would come... LOL

helplessly free wanderer said...

Owh damn. Sorry lah. I went and fetch my parents from the airport. Then my mum asked me not to go wor. Was it fun?

The Cili Padi said...

haha..... it was ok lah... bt the moz important thing was being thr to support hui min... xD

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.