Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Seeeee? I am lazy. I dont update one.

OK lotsa things have been happening. I'm really confused about my feelings for everyone, I found out something, I saved an animal, I made somethings clear, I got my results back, I cut my hair. It's been a abso-effing-lutely confusing week.

I don't know whether I like it or not, I dunno whether I like that or not. I dont know whether I should be happy or disappointed with my exam grades. I dunno whether I wanna hear my mum talking or not. I dunno why someone is acting so crazily, I dunno why someone is so emo, I don't know why he is flirting with me again. I don't know if I even wanna look you in the face.

Uggghhhhhh! I scream out loud. I bawl my lungs out. I fake a smile till my jaw drops off. BUT I have not cried yet! Wohoho. Piss on everyone! Whoops. I mean, Peace on everyone!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.