Thursday, June 24, 2010

OK a more normal post today. (And I wasn't being emo)

I've decided lah. I'ma reopen my blog after I graduate. I mean if not it's kinda pointless. I borrowed 'The lovely Bones' from Amanda and I cried like 200+ times reading it, in a good way. Mum is getting on my nerves. I can count the things she says in a day that I don't get annoyed over in one finger. FML, pathetic right?

Not that I cared. But the thing was just lying there inches away from your hand and you didn't see it. Or you did and choose to pretend you didn't. I'm tired of caring. Just talk when you need me only. I'm not saying it in an emo kinda way. I mean it. I don't mind anymore lah. Just call when you need me. I'm being serious. In a really sad way though.

Dot dot dot. My mum decided that I should start studying like tomorrow is SPM. She wants me to go to the library every Thursday(The only day I don't have tuition). I appreciate it, her driving me over there and everything. But if thats gonna become something to exchange from me, I can take the bus. I don't want my studying to become the condition of her 'love and sacrifice and devotion'. I can take the bus. Or I can stay in school and use the school library. It makes me don't believe it anymore when she says 'I love you unconditionally'.

Dot dot dot, dot dot dot. From now on, I vow. I will not hate people; I will only hate habits. I will be nice to people. I will smile more often and tolerate. I will pretend I am deaf if I hear someone talking about me. I will stab you and slice off your buttocks if you sit in my place again.

OK peoples. Smile and be nice. Remember, if you cannot tahan your temper and wanna stab someone, always use an icicle. The weapon melts away.

JY
Mixed flavours.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.