Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can't freaking stand it no more. Must tell someone. Rant post rant post rant post.

I just saw someone retweeting this:Serioualy, I can't stand it. This kind of person - he checks how many followers he's gain since 5 minutes ago, then checks it 10 minutes later - retweeting this. I bet my buttocks that he only knows 5% of the people he follows. Sheeeeeesh... I like my ass, please don't make it drop off from excessive laughing. tqvmuch.

Kay must continue my process of daiiiiiiying. Yarggghhh!!!


JY
27 days to go.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.