Thursday, November 11, 2010

My father is the most inappropriate, toady, hypocrite person I have ever the misfortune to meet, let alone have a blood tie with.

He blames people for never explaining anything to him, but he doesn't give people a chance to do so. He likes to joke, but most all the time no one can tell whether it's a joke or whether he's really pissed. He talks to everyone in the way a General talks to his army, bloody freaking loudly. He teases people a lot, but most of the time offending the person in question. He treats his children like investments. He pays for food and living expenses and stuff and expects profits multiply several hundred times. My father thinks he is the most successful person on the planet and cannot wait to share his shitload philosophy with everyone he meets. Everyone is suppose to look up to him and ask him for advise on every-freaking-thing, and whoever appears more successful than him either has an attitude problem or is an arse or has cancer and is worth him pitiying.

A conversation would be going well, everyone have fun and laughing. As soon as he walks in a joins in, I leave my chair. I don't want to risk earwax overloading.



JY
My heart gives an extra pound whenever I see your first name, which incidentally is a quite well-used name. At this rate my heart is probably gonna overbeat by the time I'm 30. It's worth it if it's for you, but you're not ever there. You're like smoke, when the wind blows you disappear. However I strive to keep you with me, you slip through my fingers everytime. imy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.