Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh God, I'm DAIIIIIYING here! There are approximately 13 days left till SPM starts, and I'm here updating my blog! (Not that I'm in any position to complain, I'm the one to stick my lazy ass here.) T_T

Seriously, I am this close to giving up already. It's like I don't know where to start revising, I don't know which exercise to start doing. I'm lost in the middle not knowing where to go. Argh, the frustration! *pulls out hair* OK, excuse me for now, I'm gonna go drown myself in self-pity while playing 'The Middle' on full blast.

It just takes some time
Little girl you're in the middle of the ride
Everything, everything will be just fine
Everything, everything will be alright, alright
JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.