Thursday, March 11, 2010

Have decided that I'ma open up a bit more, blog a bit more, talk a bit more. And care a lil less. Seriously if it makes my world more bearable, what the heck right. I'm so supposed to be studying now. But I'm here, talking about... ... feces. (Shit very rough mah)

I dunno why people are so sensitive about their own feces loh. And I don't get why people don't shit in the school toilet either. Sure lah, It's not that clean. But would you rather hold it in until your metal door(lol WeiXuan) gonna burst open? And bring tissue what. I don't go if I can help it either, but I don't want my ass crack to burst open, thank you very much.

Secondly, EVERYONE SHITS EVERYDAY. (Except for some people they eat too heaty food then constipated) When I say I feel like shitting there's nothing wrong with that. Of course everything has sidetracks mah. I don't just go up to random strangers and say :' Hey! I feel like shitting!' So impossible right?

Owh ya. Talking about shitting reminds me. That day we entered chemistry lab, XX was walking in front of me. Then as I walked in 2 things happened. I smelled this really pungent smell, so I thought the last class was doing experiment. So I shouted :' YER!! So smelly. Just now that class do experiment isit?' 1 second later XX ask me to accompany her to the toilet so I went. There's this expression on her face and at the toilet she took SOH SOH SOH SOH long you know? Then I baru realised, takda orang buat experiment. She just farted... ...right in front of me.

Dammit.

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.