Saturday, March 13, 2010

So. I just got busted for, seemingly, not telling my father when leaving the house. Here goes the story.

In the morning, I told my dad I'll be going to Queensbay to read, and he gave a nonchalant 'Hmmphm..' which I assumed to be 'Okay'. So at 12:30, after bathing and eating and dressing up, I picked up my keys and went to tell my Dad I was going out. He was on the phone then and I was in my contacts. He couldn't hear properly and I couldn't see properly. I told him, and showed with my own means of sign language that I was going out. I saw him looking at me so he must have seen. I went out. BIG mistake. I was already at Gold Coast when he called and blabbed at me for not notifying him when I went out, I told him I did, and he said he didn't see so it doesn't count. Big deal. So I had to walk home and explain. And so I got grounded for today.

Lesson of the day: Never talk to your dad about anything when he's on the phone.

JY



Edited at 6:41pm: Haha, daddy felt guilty for keeping me indoors after my exam, especially when he knew how hard I studied. He fetched me there himself. Don't even have to walk. XD

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.