Friday, March 12, 2010

You know it's not the end of exams that got me in this HIGH mood. Here's the story.

You know I haven't touched a bloody single book that is NOT revision since like 3 weeks ago. I read Time Traveller's Wife. OMF so touching, highly recommend it. I cried at the end when (spoiler alert!) Henry died. I was like tearing up while sitting at the balcony at peak swimming time and when I'm clearly visible to people downstairs swimming you know. And some more that day lots of people swimming. FML.

Okok. Cut the crap. The reason I am now supar HIGH is that I thought of the prospect of going to Borders everyday and read all the books I can. Some more if bored can go shopping. The Biggest Offer Bin is currently in QB until 14th March btw. So excited. I'm gonna reread Twilight and New Moon again, seeing as Wei Shen borrowed mine and haven't return it yet. He told me he's read a few chapters nia, I probably won't get it back this year. Anyways, I'M GOING TO BORDERS. Everyday. Starting tomorrow. *evil grins*

Other things I'ma do this holiday:
-Clear my room(again). It looks like a dumpster.
-READ(as mentioned)
-Fill in the AFS form
-Get more pictures printed out
-Swim(I havent swim in, like, 2 weeks+)
-Sort out contacts in my phone
-Update F-word album in FB
-Check out 'Jazz Bundle'(new used item store)
-Lie around, do nothing, watch the world. =)

Taa, all. =)

PS: Noticed I've use FML for the first time in my life. Thats cuz I finally have the decency to search for it's true meaning. It means f*ck my life btw.


JY

2 comments:

Blackfish said...

o.O what did you think 'FML' stood for?

helplessly free wanderer said...

Nothing. I thought it was just another short form for another rude word. couldnt care to find out.

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.