Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm gonna say it here cuz I'm not gonna say it anywhere else: I'm soh soh soh disappointed with my results. It's not as if it's really that bad, It's just cuz people in the second class tend to be, A-Hem! cleverer. So even though this is my most-studied exam, I still scored like feces. Mum gets it, and yet she doesn't. Her nags tend to be positive, then negative negative negative negative negative. It's like she'll say 'bu yao jin' first, then 'dan shi... ...' I'd rather she just kept quiet. I haven't told her all my grades yet. They all seem to fall below the category: BELOW AVERAGE. Can't wait till report cards come. (Lol being sarcastic). People keep saying: 'Aiyoh, like sai ah my grades.' when they're grades are actually very good. Stop it lah, haiyah. It's not amusing at all, who are you pretending for? I pretend for you to see, you pretend for me to see. Everyone also the same lah, no biggie. There's a difference between being modest and being plain false-ish.

Another thing I've noticed, the cleverer people tend to be, the most arrogant they seem to be. Nearly everyone knows I don't like XXX(apart from himself). He's soh facking arrogant, not to mention full of himself. I admit he's very clever, but everytime he acts all I'm-so-important-and-clever, I really feel like choking him. Ma-de. We already accept you're clever, not enough meh? Marks higher than people also wanna boast, not your business also wanna care, not your area also wanna kaypo. Annoying fuck. I've heard his whole family also like that one. Bagaimana acuan begitulah kuihnya. See, I also know how to use peribahasa! But hor, this time hor, I dunno how he fucked-up on his Chemistry, my marks pun higher than his. So at recess when I saw him I waited and waited and waited for him to big BOOM again about his grades. Wah, Physics pun BOOM, BM pun BOOM, SJ pun BOOM. Ketinggalan one Chemistry tak mau BOOM wor. So leh, I pretended to ask: 'Ei, your Chemistry how arr?'

I would pay anything to see the expression on his face AGAIN.
*evil grins*

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.