Monday, March 15, 2010

So. I-am-tired. Turns out the holidays are not as schedule-less as I expected. One thing I totally forgotten: tuition. Not that I'm complaining, I actually like tuition. Beats me why I do, I just don't hate it as much. It's not like last time when I go for tuition for the sake of my mum of just going for the sake of going. It use to be 1hour, 1-and-half hours, 2 hours of sheer booooredom. But now due to paternal pressures, I actually choose to go. Ok, I'm crapping again. With tuition, it always seems like I have to plan my day around it, instead of it in part of my plans. For example, today I bought all the ingredients to make key-lime pie. I got everything ready then suddenly I remembered I have tuition. So SAD.

So I have tuition on every weekday except Thursday, and then I have the PB Training camp on Thursday and Friday, and they don't even let us sleep in school!! I mean then what's the whole point of a CAMP?! So then both the weekends I have time, but I went to QB on Saturday, and on Sunday i planned to check out Jazz Bundle, but I walked there and it was CLOSED!!! Dammit. So I have to stay there(my old house,near Jazz Bundle) until someone has time to send me home. Bloody waste of time. So I only have the coming weekend free. Sobs.

Speaking of which, something I got round to realise when I was at my old house. Even though I had nothing to do...

Nothing to do as in:
1) Internet was damn slow, took 1/2 mins to load a page. Kek ki.
2) My aunt is watching TV, so DVD's I took there-useless.
3) It was raining so I can't swim or ride the bike or jog.
4) Jazz Bundle was closed.


Ahem, so I realized even though I had nothing to do, I didn't feel bored. I stole a piece of face mask from my aunt and listen to my iPod (audiobooks again, I'm so addicted to Stephen Fry), and looked around the house, imagining how it used to be. Can't believe I actually sat on the floor looking around for 2 hours (With iPod on lah, duh)!!! Truth is I really miss that place. Everything looks so small and low now, but it's still as homey. Another thing I remembered, the last time I said 'Home Sweet Home' after coming back from trips was at my old house. But then maybe I just grew out of it.

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.