Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fugly pictures gallore

Today we went to bird park. The journey was like this:
School > Mengkuang Dam > Library > Bird Park > School

I'm getting lasier and lasier to type, so I'm gonna upload pictures. View Ry's blog for more pretty pictures. I'm uploading all the ugly, the can't-let-people-see pics. My blog's private, anyway. ;)

Mr. Lee Kiam Seng. What are you doing?
The eating contest champion.The bitch......and the angry ah pek"Hey, my butt is too big."I'ma nerd!

I am too sexy...The semi final of the wall contest : RY lost.
The winner : CSKok Jing eating again.
I told you I was only uploading the ugly ones.The ostrich...
...and it's butt."ARRGHH!!"Masturbating..mwahahahh!

I'm not doing anything.Err, that wasn't me..
He gonna eat it!!"You mau cari pasai arr?!"NOOO!!"Isit my turn yet? Isit my turn yet??"
"It's my turn now!!"What expression is that?"NOO, take it off me!!"*snores**snores*


*snores**no snores**SNORES*Look at that hair!Now this is really pretty.

PICTURE OF THE DAY

>END<

;P

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.