Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday rants

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to mieeeeeeeee...
(I didn't like green too, but I use pink/purple for the last one.)
I didn't wanna go to school today, but for the sake of my presents, I did otherwise. Stepped in to classroom... ...
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA YING!!!" *hugs* "Thank you!"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL." *hugs* "Thank you!"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARR, ALL THE BEST ARR.." "Thank you!!"

That was the whole morning. Huilin bought me a cake. I wanted to celebrate at McD later, but she insisted on cutting the cake in class. Weird. So then YanYu came in and cari pasai after recess, we got scared and ate up the cake. Then he lagi cari pasai, ask the highly-educated-fella to permit spot check in our class. (Fuck him). Of course we won, they couldn't find a thing. But 2 of my presents were confiscated. (Fuck him again).

After school ended, we went to McD to celebrate. Well, I wouldn't call it a celebration, it was so quiet. In the middle of it, He came, and we talked for a bit. Before He left, I have this huge desire to give him a peck. Of course I didn't.

RY gave me this huge teddy bear and a lollipop. CS said she will gimme the present another day. I WILL remember. >:) I went home and my normally-very-annoying cousin sister was very adorable today. Let the pictures talk.
"Happy Birthday, AhYing jie jie..."
"1 not enough worr..."
" Enough or not?"
" *Laughs...* "

The bear and lollipop that RY gave me. *Thanks!*

All ma presents.

Thank you everyone (except for that dog) for such an unforgetable B'day!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.