Saturday, October 25, 2008

KL-Melaka (Day1)

I'm going to KL toodayyy!!!

We're supposed to start our journey at 10am, but dad finally started the engine at 12:15pm. I fell asleep right away, because I had stayed up the night before to finish the last few episodes of . It was rather nice, but the last part was cheesy. Anyways, dad woke us all up for lunch in Ipoh. We had the famous Ipoh 'Nga Choi Kai'..Delicious! while eating, we conclude that mum cannot survive in Ipoh, because we saw no one eating rice!! Continued our journey at 2:45pm, couldn't sleep anymore, so I read Shakespeare(amazing huh?), i-Poded, watch movies, vained myself (No! wait! I didn't!) ... ...
*(okay, I did.)


*New slippers bought the day before.





*O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name, and I'll no longer be a Capulet.

Reached my aunt's house at 7 something. Uncle Howard cooked us an exellent dinner: Ham with cooked apples and gravy. There was this side dish that I really liked: baked potato pieces. It was not until I finished my third helpings that I learnt these potatos were cooked in pork fat!!! Oh noez! I'm gonna need to diet again!!

#END#

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.