Sunday, October 26, 2008

KL-Melaka (Day2)

Daddy told us we're going to Melaka. Well, I wasnt so keen, to be honest. I was under the Impression that we were here to shop, but what the heck. Let the pictures talk.



*On the way to Melaka; my brother.


*Red houses.


*Saw this '4-legged snake', it's name is Antonio. =)

*Melaka river.

*RARRR!!!

Later, we went for lunch at I-dunno-what's-the-restaurant-name.

Dad: How many biji of rice you want?

Me: Har?? I want 2000 biji.

Dad(to the waiter): Give me 16 biji.


Me: You got ane kiamsiap bo?


*The rice balls.

Conclusion: I eat 3 biji rice.

Later, we went to the Cheng Ho Museum. At first it was rather interesting, but it was sweltering hot in there, and we got bored. But there was this corridor with crawling plants up the wall, that was really beautiful.



*There.

*'qi4 zhi2 mei2 nv3'

At night, we went to Ikea. I'm tellin' ya, if you ever need a laugh, or need any ideas for pet's names, Ikea is the place to go. Somehow, Ikea named all their furniture. Not only names, but very funny names. My favourites are:

#sorli - (it's a mirror.) I so sorli you're so fugly.

#sagolik- We are having sagolik for dessert.

#prutt - I wanted to prutt but some shit came out instead.

I laughed my asses off with my brother. We we were snickering from one corridor to another. Man, I stomach was aching with pain by the time we got out.

All in all, it was a great day. (YAWN...)

*Lights out.*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.