Saturday, October 18, 2008

Goodbye,Mc...

Today, we held a class-party slash farewell party for MC.

It started out fine, but then suddenly, I dont know what happened but somehow, weiXuan hurt HuiLin's foot. The whole toenail came out. (Ouch.) Everyone panicked and all that, and HuiLin was crying, I didnt know what to do, so I had my mum sent her to a clinic. Honestly speaking, I felt a bit relieved. I dont need everyone whispering to me behind her back, and I want the party-mood to go on badly. Aiya, no one expected this to happen marr, not my fault...

Then MC told us he was bringing his G.G.sweat friends here, with speakers and all that. I very behsyok lorr. Which part of class-party didnt they understand?!?! Even Shuyu and Yujie came. I certainly didnt invite them. But at least they sekzhor, they sit at corner there, sendiri kap. So I dont really care. But nevermind laa, I "big man got big light" ,forgive and forget lorr.

*pictures are available at ruoyun's blog. I could have posted them here but colgate didnt sent to me..

ciao,MC.
We'll miss you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.