Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Sunday

Went to Han Chiang's merentas Desa early this morning to meet up with Joella(yay). It felt a bit awkward maybe because melissa was there as well. Damn, Melissa is sao damn pwetty now, ans so damn skinny, but still taller that me(sobs).


*My dear mum giving 'arahan' .



After that, I went to an Indian wedding with my mum and aunt. I've never been to an Indian wedding before, and I badly wanted to watch the ceromony, but mum was slow and we missed the ceromony. Grrr...

*Me at the temple.


* The temple's main door.


*The Bride-zilla. # I look retarded.


Later, my aunt belanja us to this restaurant called 'Tutti-Frutti'. The drinks there were so special. Affordable(cheap) and yet tasty...=)
*MINE: Honeydew & kiwi blend

*Drunken chichen rice.




*DESSERT: Mango Ice-Cream sago

#END#

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.