Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PuiFat-ish rant

It's no use.....T_T

I've wrote letters, I have had my mum see the principle, I skipped duty... ...Ah Goh still wants me to become a puifat. Mum had tackle me with all these disscusion about how being a puifat is not that bad, and I had to admit I was a bit affected. Not all prefects are bad. Sure, there are bad prefects, but that doesnt mean I have to be a bad prefect. To all my friends: be sure that I'll let you know before every spot-check, and I'll keep one eye closed for banned objects always.

It's a huge (and miserable) challenge for me, but I've decided to accept it. It cant be that bad. I cant escape from it, and I have to do it whether I'm smiling or crying. So why not accept it with a smile? I CAN DO IT! I will not be beaten down by a bunch of challenges.

My friends: I hope that the fact of me being a prefect will not affect our friendship. I know you have always loathed prefects, but I'll be good, I promise. This is a difficult challenge for me, and I hope that you guys will support my decision instead of going against me...In situtions like this I truly need your support.

rant...
rant...
rant...
rant...
rant...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.