Monday, April 5, 2010

Day out happy always ends with day out sappy if it's with my dad. I don't know what the f*ck is wrong with him. We were just a normal family on a happy outing then the next second he turns into this ball-sucking biatch. My mum left a free-gift-umbrella in the trolley after we unload our groceries in the car boot and my dad drove off and we all forgotten about it. When he realized it was gone, he blamed my mum for not checking before she got on the car. (he could have checked himself what) And he goes on and on and on about it. The thing is my mum originally put the umbrella in the trolley, then he took it out and hanged it beside the trolley. So of course when mum checked she looked inside the trolley what. So then my dad launched into this talk about how me and my mum always very irresponsible and never checked things one. I mean, it's a FREE GIFT what. Does it really matter that much? Mum said she was alright but I can sense the beh-syokness. This is how it is in my family. Today sort of reminded me why I hate talking to my dad sometimes.

We went to the book fair just now. There was this book I bought, I wasn't originally interested in it. Then I saw that Stephen Fry and Alan Davies did the foreword. I just took a look and immediately throw into the to-buy basket. It's so amazing how a few words can prompt me into buying it. XD

Because I saw the four-word by Alan Davies was:











'Will this do, Stephen?'

JY
Difficult though it is, I must continue to lie.
To myself and to you and to everyone else.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.