Sunday, April 4, 2010

God must have decided: I'm meant to explode this year.

I've already accept the fact from you guys, from you, from them, from everyone else. If I'd just like to stay here instead of going away, what does it matter to you? Must everyone still rub it in? I know it hurts like hell, but I'm gonna hang on. I'm not gonna regret so please don't make it even harder for me. Don't destroy me. These are the few years that are gonna decide how I live my life, these are the years that are gonna determine who I am. Are you sure you wanna take that away from me?
REMINDER: You know I live near the sea. Don't make me walk in and drown myself.

A 5-month old sincerity made me so touched even though it was just a gesture. Even though I'm never gonna be there again, I'd still appreciate it. Brown bears, insincere gifts, indefferent looks. You can all go suck donkey balls. (m)


And, DAD, I've passed up the form, too late. If I get it I'm going. Want me here? Then make me.

I'm emo max these days, sorry to anyone else that did not just make my life hell.

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.