Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm so touched. Everyone has been so nice to me. During this period, everyone has to put up with the bitchy, crazy, sad-ish, screaming, emo-ing me. I get emo for some reason, then I go crazy and scream around like a mad person. Beh tahan. BUT. Everyone is still there for me. Zhi Feng gave me his Chips More, Marcus accompanied me, Chee Kuan is always cheering me up, Zi Qin very prihatin, JiJin let me see his IC (not exactly let, I sendiri take one), Wei Pin and Wai Kit being absolutely nonsensical, Wei Qin being my bird bird throughout.

Suddenly I realized how lucky I am. Thein kiuuu!!


Pee Ass: Marcus if you say that apple thing again I'm never gonna talk to you again.
PeePee Ass: Website delete thing over. Am not gonna mention it ever again.
PeePeePee Ass:
Cobwebs in corners,
Students, not spiders.
Still asleep, still dreaming.

JY
I love you guys.
Everyone unimportant too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.