Saturday, April 10, 2010

No shit. Debate is so over/under rated.

Especially English one loh, cuz you have to juggle between both stands. Why don't they give us our stand one week before one har?! I am mentally EXHAUSTED. I think I'll be fainting already if this is physically. I haven't slept before 12am in 2 weeks(though this cannot all blame on debate). Yesterday night I found out that no one actually knows I working my ass off lor, cuz I'm so angelic I never mengira one. And I don't brag some more. XD

I'm having a concert rehearsal at10th, debate competition on the 13th, debate meeting nearly everyday before that, rehearsal again on the 14th, the actual concert on the 16th, and then the prefects marching competition on the 17th. Lets bid my life away. =/


But even through all this I am smiling.
Because there is always you to think of.

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.