Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This sukan thing has gone on long enough. It has to stop, but not before we win our fight! Mr Hong has ask us to delete our Facebook, Friendster, Plurk, Twitter, Blogger, and whatever shit there is on the web. I will NOT give in. Checking it on the web is one thing, but asking us to delete it? That isn't up to the school. Just because one guy does it doesn't mean everyone will. I use it for the better good. Hahah, wait that sounds movie-ish. Either way, at least my blog is gonna be safe cuz it's private.

Lunch was a drag. I got a fish bone stuck in my gums. It's not in my teeth so don't say I have improper eating habits. Its stuck in my inner gums, way deep, and I can't get it out! Currently icing it. Painful one you know. Dammit, I don't wanna go to the dentist. I've generally got good teeth one ok?

PeeAss: A lot of unexpected SMSs these days. Chris msged me that day, just to crap on normally stuff. I suppose we're out of the awkward stage now. AND. ZK said he misses me out of the blue. Doesn't mean anything right? Erm, right? tRash. It doesn't mean anything at all.

JY
OK, fine.
I shut up.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.