Monday, April 12, 2010

I want to say I'm really tired.
I want to say I really like him.
I want to say I don't wanna be a kid anymore.
I want to say I miss talking to my brother.
I want to say I need a rest.
I want to say I wanna be there for my team.
I want to say I'm sorry to my prefects.
I want to say I'm embarrassed in 5S2 and 5S1 just now.
I want to say I don't really think we can beat PFS tomorrow.
I want to say I wish my mum can gimme a hug.
I want to say I'm jealous of Emily.
I want to say I'm sorry to Ms. Lee.
I want to say I think Mr. Loh is very irresponsible.
I want to say I'm not aigao to 5S2.
I want to say I don't like the looks I'm getting from Mr. Loh.
I want to say I hate not talking.
I want to say I want to return to back then.
I want to say I'm disappointed.
I want to say I'm very afraid of sex since I heard.
I want to say I'm not seducing you.
I want to say I only do it because I like you.
I want to say I actually saw the post you deleted.
I want to say I feel very hurt.
I want to say I have no one to talk to.
I want to say I feel alone.
I want to say I still hold your hoodie when I'm scared.

Instead I shut up and will the tears to go away.

JY
Smile.
It'll be ok.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.