Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shit loads of tired-ness today. Wonder why I'm still here now.
Owh wait, I remembered. =)

Thank you Emily for today. Hallelujah!

I'm thinking: Should this blog be public? I mean it was private cuz I didn't want everyone to know how I like someone or hate someone. It's just easier to write(bad stuff)about people using their real names. But then again, I'm such an angel, I don't write stuff about people pun. There's nothing to see pun lah, in my brog I mean. So, to the only 8 people who are allowed to read my blog(I know,sad right?) what do you think? Most probably no one will reply here also lah, so I'll just ask in person. *sighs*

PS: I have, like, ONE FOLLOWER!!!

JY
Really, waiting tortures me more than thumbnails or screws.

3 comments:

老CK said...

i reply u liao, haha

helplessly free wanderer said...

But bo say what u think. Reply=takda reply. T.T

The Cili Padi said...

why thanking emily pula??? ahahaha~ arm song-ing here.... =)

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.