Thursday, April 22, 2010

For some weird reason, Parents and the Web must have some kind of hatred in their pass life. Maybe they were Bush and Bin Laden. Maybe they were communism and Chinese republic. They just cannot survive together in one defined space.

During the first term holidays mum thought I was addicted on PPS. That wasn't exactly true. It's just cuz I can watch movies for free and they load fast. A while later she showed me DVDs on China's web addiction and how to curb them, which is very prejudice loh. I DO NOT have web-addict. Then I started going on FB more often than necessary cuz I was always waiting for him back then. Ofcuz mum noticed. She nagged and nagged and nagged and couldn't stop. During the duration of debate and emcee-ing I had to use MSN a lot to send scripts, mum switched and thought I was addicted to MSN. I blogged about my feelings and stuff and she thought I was hooked on Blogger. Since she didn't approve of more than an hour on the web, I started using Twitter more often. It's much more quicker and convenient and it doesn't take up a lot of time. And now she thinks I'm addicted on Twitter. So the addiction chain goes: -

PPS>Facebook>MSN>Blogger>Twitter.

I dunno whats going on in her mind at all. I don't spend 24 hours on the web. I do my homework and study and stuff. and she keeps bugging me about studying as well. I'm not gonna retort and say the exams are still 1+ months away, but I'll say this: Her nagging puts me off studying EVERY SINGLE TIME. So I'll be studying and when she suddenly nags me on it, I'll be in the non-studying mode. I tried explaining this to her, but she just doesn't get it. Its not like I'm not touching on study stuff at all. She always claim she 'foresees' my schedule, then she'll try to grab the chance to tell me what she wants me to do all the time. I'm turning 17 mum. I'm not a kid anymore.

I want so much to open your eyes,
'Cos I need you to look into mine.

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.