Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm so sick of me and my brawling habits. ;)
One minute I was thinking: It's finally over. Everything is over.
Then Suddenly I start brawling like a lil kid. It's not like I feel sad or anything, I think it's just cuz I'm so relieved everything is finally over. Suddenly I feel kinda empty, I don't have to stay up late anymore, I don't have to type till my fingers cramp, I don't have to rush here and there no more. It felt... ... Overwhelming. And so I cried.

Another thing I'm afraid of, I don't know whether I'll start to think again. Hopefully not.

JY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Penang, Malaysia
Malaysian in Melbourne. Suffering from homesickness, extreme bitchiness, and the chronic disease of procrastination. Wanderlust-er in a love-hate relationship with chocolate. A petite little piece of shit. Confidence fluctuates at the most horrendous timings. Living this thing called life and trying to get my thigh gap back.

Followers

Blahs.